- Elegant design with matching colour tones
- Features double-coil zipper system & TSA combination lock for improved luggage security
- Made of nylon material
- High mobility and maximised manoeuvrability
- Featuring smooth and silent Hinomoto wheels
- High-flexi carry handle for improved carrying and handling purposes
- Full-lined interior with sub-compartments and compression straps.
- Expandable to store more belongings
- Warranty: 5 years
- 24-inch: 44 x 31 x 68 cm, 3.7kg, 93L
Start travelling with Echolac Hydra CT714A softcase luggage which has an elegant design with matching elegant colour tones, features double-coil zipper system & TSA combination lock for improved luggage security, high durability as it is made of nylon material, high mobility and maximised manoeuvrability due to its free-moving spinner wheels and telescoping trolley handle. With high-flexi carry handle for improved carrying and handling purposes.
Features spacious storage as this Echolac Hydra CT714A luggage has full-lined interior with sub-compartments and compression straps. This luggage can be expandable to store more belongings before or after your trip.
Highly recommended for serious & regular travellers.
To ensure Quality and Brand assurance, Echolac applies strict quality control for all its products. These are the 5 important tests that all Echolac products successfully complied.
1. Wheel Test - tested by attaching the case to a treadmill for 32 km in a loaded condition
2. Trolley test - tested by giving jerks to the trolley for 500 times in a loaded condition
3. Wheel drop test - Tested by dropping the bag 3 times on the ground from 0.9 m in a loaded condition
4. Trolley pull test - Tested by pulling the trolley up and down for 10,000 times
5. Shell toughness test - Tested by using heavy force, tumbling & dropping the bag from a very distant height levels
Echolac was founded in Tokyo, Japan in 1964 by Mr. Reizo Koseki, and developed the world's first ABS attaché case in 1965.
Since then, we have been able to witness a gorgeous melody through the history of Echolac. Still today after more than 50 years, Echolac embodies the spirit of fine manufacturing with the incredible attention to beauty, elegance, detail, precision and quality that is true to the brands’ Japanese roots and heritage.
The cumulative experience of the Echolac brand gained through years and years of design, development, manufacturing and quality assurance, together with the Echolac teams’ true, authentic drive to continue to do things better every single day empowers us to help you power your journey like no other luggage brand.
1 x Echolac Hydra CT714A 24-inch Softcase Spinner Case Double Zipper Luggage