- DropTop open front zipper pocket for easy access
- Highly recommended for serious & regular travellers
- Hardshell is made of durable Makrolon Polycarbonate (PC)
- Anti-scratch and scuff body surface
- High mobility and maximised manoeuvrability
- Featuring smooth and silent Hinomoto wheels
- With carry handle for improved carrying and handling purposes
- TSA combination lock
- TwinShield security zipper for improved luggage security
- DropTop PowerPocket Plus shell opening (for 20-inch only)
- With 13-inch padded laptop compartment (for 20-inch only)
- Full-lined interior with sub-compartments and compression straps to keep belongings intact
- Expandable luggage
- 5 years warranty period
- 20-inch: 40 x 54 x 22.5 cm, 3.15 kg
This Echolac Celestra PC183F PC Spinner Case Luggage is made from durable Makrolon Polycarbonate (PC), with excellent scratch and scuff resistance, with DropTop open front compartment assess, and features smooth & sturdy outlook and is perfected with a telescoping handle system, smooth-and-silent Hinomoto spinner wheels.
To enhance the luggage security, this luggage has built-in TSA combination lock and TwinShield silky-smooth & tamper-resistant security zipper.
Featuring SuperStack interior which is a space-saving construction which includes a compartmental divider that easily folds out of the way for travellers who prefer one wide-open space.
Expandable luggage to store more belongings before and after the trip.
EXTRA features available for cabin size luggage (20-inch):
Droptop PowerPocket Plus shell opening & padded 13-inch compartment.
There is a hidden main opening which provides easy access to the laptop compartment, and belongings which are stored in the main interior.
Highly recommended for serious & regular travellers.
To ensure Quality and Brand assurance, Echolac applies strict quality control for all its products. These are the 5 important tests that all Echolac products successfully complied.
1. Wheel Test - tested by attaching the case to a treadmill for 32 km in a loaded condition
2. Trolley test - tested by giving jerks to the trolley for 500 times in a loaded condition
3. Wheel drop test - Tested by dropping the bag 3 times on the ground from 0.9 m in a loaded condition
4. Trolley pull test - Tested by pulling the trolley up and down for 10,000 times
5. Shell toughness test - Tested by using heavy force, tumbling & dropping the bag from a very distant height levels
Echolac was founded in Tokyo, Japan in 1964 by Mr. Reizo Koseki, and developed the world's first ABS attaché case in 1965.
Since then, we have been able to witness a gorgeous melody through the history of Echolac. Still today after more than 50 years, Echolac embodies the spirit of fine manufacturing with the incredible attention to beauty, elegance, detail, precision and quality that is true to the brands’ Japanese roots and heritage.
The cumulative experience of the Echolac brand gained through years and years of design, development, manufacturing and quality assurance, together with the Echolac teams’ true, authentic drive to continue to do things better every single day empowers us to help you power your journey like no other luggage brand.
1 x Echolac Celestra PC183F 20-inch PC Spinner Case Double Zipper Luggage